Thursday, June 7, 2012

DIY Rhinestone Necklace

A couple of weeks ago I made a necklace which combines a filigree rhinestone-chain, a normal silver chain and a large silver chain. It's not that special but I like it anyways. As I said, I love the combination of oppositional materials. For the day I normally wear this necklace with bright chiffon and for the evening I prefer wearing it with a ripped blacked top or something.

What you'll need:
a rhinestone-chain
a medium-sized chain
a large and heavy chain
jump rings
a clasp

Actually it's really easy to made. First, you cut your chains (the rhinestone-chain should be the shortest one and the large chain the longest). Then you connect them with jump rings and finally attach the clasp - finished!
I got all my materials at the Maybachufer market in Berlin for around 3 €.



8 comments:

  1. great necklace :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that necklace is so good, you wouldn't know it was handmade so good! Just discovered your blog on lookbook and am now following you would love it if you followed me back too! :)

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. du hübsche!


    I like your blog and may be we can follow each other? Just let me know and I'll return the favor!

    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke!
      yes, of course we can:)

      xx,
      Camilla

      Delete
  4. thanks for your comment! :) you are really beautiful! :) If you want, we can follow each other :)

    silky-purple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much:)yes, I'd like to:)
      xx
      Camilla

      Delete